Friday, July 15, 2016

Moving On (Once Again)

Moving on wasn't easy to do in the beginning. All I could think about were all of the possibilities and promises that I would be walking away from. What made everything worst, was the tribulations that came as a result of that decision. No matter what I went through, I'm glad I got the chance to experience it. Why? Well, it's simple. Pain, brokenness, and tribulations are the things that make us realize what we really are: overcomers. Every day of my life I made the decision to be a survivor and not another one of his victims.
Enjoy your storm. As a matter of fact, dance through it as you realize that it isn't going to last forever. Have peace during the test to know that the person you are going to come out after it's done will be stronger, tougher, and more resilient than who you were when it all started.

Don't allow others to have the keys to your freedom or happiness. Only YOU can control that. Take back that power today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Keaidy Bennett